DOM Confusion

Paul Grosso paul at arbortext.com
Thu Apr 30 17:03:41 BST 1998

At 09:41 1998 04 30 -0400, Ray wrote:

>In http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM/level-one-xml.html, ...
>
>However, I don't completely understand how this fits with the DOM core.
>
>. . .

>Given that I didn't pay my $5000, I can't really register my compliant
>on the WG list, but I have two questions: . . .

As very clearly stated on the public DOM page <http://www.w3.org/DOM/>:

  Questions, comments, and suggestions about the DOM

  Although questions about the DOM may be posted in other forums, it would
  be best to post them to the public mailing list at www-dom at w3.org.  To
  subscribe, send mail to www-dom-request at w3.org with the subject "subscribe".

It costs nothing, and your comments are actively solicited, so let's all stop
spending energy making snide cracks about elitism, and join the party and help.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)