XSchema question

Ron Bourret rbourret at dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 4 10:43:37 BST 1998

> Does XSchema handle 'redefinition' of schema either entirely or partially?
> I would like to see each XLF log source redefine their schema from time to
> time to reflect changes.  XSchema can handle this, it would be great.

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Do you mean, can you change your
content models and so on and have XSchema automatically resolve the differences
based on which version of the file you're reading and which version of the
XSchema you're using?  If so, XSchema doesn't handle this, but it's an
interesting idea.  I think that architectural forms do handle this.

-- Ron Bourret

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)