Offtopic: Web Standards Project

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Tue Aug 11 00:28:14 BST 1998

Just a quick note to ensure that everyone knows that anything I have
said in this forum WRT the Web Standards Project should not necessarily
be construed as a statement of an official policy or stance taken by
the WSP. I do hope that nobody is discouraged from supporting the WSP
by any statement of opinion I may have voiced here.

I speak for myself, not for anyone else. Now, with that, I'll stop
posting on this thread, which has already gone far afield of the core
subject matter for the list. Apologies to Peter and everyone else.

Steve

--
http://a.jaundicedeye.com     <-- rants and writings
http://hesketh.com/schampeo/  <-- projects and info