Check out the DCD submission

Mike_Spreitzer.PARC at xerox.com Mike_Spreitzer.PARC at xerox.com
Tue Aug 11 23:13:47 BST 1998

> Yes. FWIW the HTTP-NG group has a description of their proposed type
> system in their Architectural Model working draft at:

We also have a somewhat independent line of inquiry into a type system that
will support evolution better; this should yield a type system that can better
take advantage of the extensibility inherent in XML.  We haven't yet gotten far
enough to make a public release of this work (W3C members can find pointers to
very preliminary, rough, incomplete, inconsistent, nearly incoherent drafts on
the HTTP-NG Protocol Design Group home page).  Once we've got the ideas worked
out, we plan to integrate them into the Architectural Model.

Mike

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)