IMPORTANT (Re: XSchema question)

len bullard cbullard at hiwaay.net
Wed Aug 12 06:37:24 BST 1998

Peter M-R wrote:

> I am sure it was not meant this way, but please be absolutely scrupulous
> not to post things that could be misinterpreted and cause offence or be
> actionable.. We are a public mailing list, so this is a public utterance.

Absolutely right.  Some humor doesn't work without the smiley.  Thanks
for minding my netiquette for me.  If Lou shares his champagne, I'll
apologize
personally.

Thinking about compound document types.  Interesting.  If unvalidatible,
one of the most compelling benefits of markup-based technology goes
away.
It makes the case for XML weaker.    I understand the concern expressed
by Dr. Goldfarb that message-oriented-markup could weaken the
capabilities of
presentation-oriented-markup.

ADA?  Packages?  Hmm...

len