XSA proposal

Jeffrey Ricker ricker at xmls.com
Thu Aug 13 13:16:20 BST 1998

Lars,

My first reaction was just like Tim's: this is OSD. But then I saw that it
was more of the e-commerce part rather than the mechanics of software
distribution. Am I right? If so, perhaps it should be a part of a larger
effort. Have you spoken to the RosettaNet project about your ideas?

Jeffrey Ricker
ricker at xmls.com

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)