Any examples of server side XML apps. using XSL for client presentation.

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ifi.uio.no
Tue Aug 18 16:38:45 BST 1998

* Amit Rekhi

>1) Any real time server side XML applications which use XSL stylesheet files
>(along with an XSL processor) to process and present XML data to the client?

docproc sounds like what you want:

<URL:http://javalab.uoregon.edu/ser/software/docproc/index.xml>

>2) Would anyone be knowing of XSL processors which take XML streams as
>input.Most of them out there take XML files as URLs.(especially MSXSL). Is
>there any XSL processor which would take a parsed XML tree as an input
>alongside with an XSL stylesheet to display HTML.

Not AFAIK, I'm afraid.

<standard-oft-repeated-warning>
You should be aware that XSL as it described in the current Note and
implemented
in current tools will be obsolete once the new WD is released (should be any
day now). From what I'm told the new WD will be substantially different
from the
Note.
</standard-oft-repeated-warning>

--Lars M.