Future Of Browsers - Business Model Perspective

Jim Garrett (NAVIX) jgarrett at navix.net
Wed Aug 26 21:08:17 BST 1998

Tyler:

Yes I whole heartedly agree that HTML is
one pathetic mess...I hate it, when it is
compared to the languages....to me it
was the light bulb going out when
it first appeared...and we are seeing
a huge vacuum in developement occur because
of it....(Move It To The Web say the project
managers...yet the coders say..GROAN GROAN GROAN).

Sincerely
JD Garrett

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)