Reminder: XSchema spec under review

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Mon Aug 31 14:46:04 BST 1998

We're now halfway through the review period for Sections 1-3 of the XSchema
spec, and I've received some very detailed comments.  I'd like to hear from
more folks, if you have the time, about how the draft looks.

A specification draft containing the complete text of Sections 1-3 and
Appendix
A of the XSchema specification is available at
http://www.simonstl.com/xschema/spec/xscspecv1.htm.

Section 4, XSchema Transformation to XML 1.0 DTD, and Section 5, Connecting
XSchemas to XML Documents, are still under development. This draft is
presented
for review; no changes will be made to these sections until 8 September, 1998.
All comments and suggestions are welcome.

The full site at http://purl.oclc.org/NET/xschema/ is still active.

Simon St.Laurent
Dynamic HTML: A Primer / XML: A Primer
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth (November)