Publication of W3C XML Fragment WG Requirements document

len bullard cbullard at hiwaay.net
Tue Dec 8 01:40:46 GMT 1998

Jon Bosak wrote:

> [Len Bullard:]
>
> | This is to thank the chair and members of the XML Fragment Working Group
> | for making this document available publicly and for the open list by
> | which non-W3C members can submit comments.
>
> In line with a decision made during the organizational meeting in
> August that split the XML Activity into five parallel working groups,
> each WG will publish its requirements document and set up a mechanism
> for receiving comments from the public.  Allowing for the holiday
> season, all of the initial requirements documents should be out for
> comment some time in January.

Then my compliments to the organizers as well and much success to all.
I hope the drafts for the specs are timely and the gauntlet is rational.

I'm sitting here creating a DTD for the first time in a few
years.  After a day spent in dllRegistryHell, it is relaxing.
Thank you, Barnes and Noble. ;-)

len

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)