XML DTD parser

Denis_Haskin at iacnet.com Denis_Haskin at iacnet.com
Tue Dec 8 15:15:31 GMT 1998

I've just started using it so I don't have much in the way of details, but the
IBM XML Parser for Java (http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula/xml/) appears to
have support for accessing the DTD.  To quote from the API doc
(com.ibm.xml.parser.DTD):

"The DTD class implements the DocumentType interface as defined by the Document
Object Model (DOM).

The DTD defines the document class (type) and indicates where to find its
syntactic grammar definition. "

See also the XJParse sample, particularly using the -dtd option.

dwh

--- in re ---

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)