current status of XPointer

Colin Bradley colin at hasc.com
Thu Dec 17 13:11:58 GMT 1998

Hello,

  I'd like to find out what the current status of the XPointer
  language specification is. I notice the most current draft
  is from March 1998, after which there appears to be very
  little mention of it, with the exception of the links back
  to the existing Linking Working Group docs on the Activity
  pages..

  Any updates or pointers to such updates would be appreciated,
  should anyone have any.

  Thank you,

--

                               Colin Bradley