XPointer implementations

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ifi.uio.no
Thu Dec 17 17:27:59 GMT 1998

* Steve DeRose

>I've just put a first-draft (!!!) page out at
>http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd/XML-Linking/xptr-implementations.html

The URL is wrong, it should be:

<URL:http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd/XML-Linking/XPtr-implementations.html>

>Please check it out and send me updated information, especially if you're
>one of the implementors and I've got something wrong or you know a URL I
>can add for better info on one of the implementations, or you know of one I
>haven't listed

Well, you'll find more information about my implementation, as well as the
correct URL and a few other implementations if you take a look at:

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/linker/XMLtools.html>

If you want to cooperate on keeping the lists up to date and in sync, just
let me know.

--Lars M.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)