Chinese XML Now! website update
ricko at allette.com.au
Mon Dec 28 17:34:59 GMT 1998
Thanks for the people who have responded. Here's our news.
1) Site is now "Voyager" (i.e. HTML-in-XML), including OmniMark LE
scripts to tame the current version of Dave Ragget's excellent "tidy"
2) More Chinese test files added (more than 400 cases).
3) Test files available in big tar file.
4) English-language FAQ updated and corrected. It now has some Chinese
5) Chinese-language FAQ and sites are expected to go online later this
Academia Sinica Computing Center
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)
More information about the Xml-dev