ADMIN: xml list, Lyris alternative to Majordomo.

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 11:27:57 GMT 1998

Dear all,

As you might have noticed, list admin software needs to be
increasingly sophisticated, to cope with the problems that
might occur, whether accidental, or deliberately malicious.

We have a new listserver called Lyris
(http://www.lyris.com/) running in trial mode, which might
allow a better service for  xml-dev.  If anyone has any experiences
with this listserver which you feel we might benefit from, please send
either to me or to  Martyn Hampson (m.hampson at ic.ac.uk).
In particular, we would be interested in the migration protocal from
say Majordomo to Lyris, and any difficulties in that area.

Many thanks.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)