Announcements (was Netscape Navigator 5.0)

Chris Smith smith at interlog.com
Fri Jan 23 08:35:14 GMT 1998

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, David Megginson wrote:

> Althought it's always best to wait for the fine print, the
> announcement that Netscape will release the source code for 5.0 and
> will allow redistribution of modified versions is very interesting for
> XML developers.

As I understand it, it's now official.

But speaking of announcments - the voting period on the PR for XML
expired on Jan 5, and the status was supposed to be announce within 14
days after that - Jan 19. Did I miss something?

 Chris Smith                                          <smith at interlog.com>

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)