First experiences with XSL

Istvan Cseri istvanc at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 30 17:57:55 GMT 1998

Thanks for the feedback, I hope we don't hit this brick wall you mention
with XSL. First of all it is an extendable language so we can add more
functionality to the language itself easily. Second, we can extend the set
of flow objects to provide more functionality. Third, we have the escape to
JavaScript where you can program advanced functionality yourself. JavaScript
is of course not as fast as Java so this is a limited option.

Istvan

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)