Revised XML document collections

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 10:34:04 GMT 1998

At 22:17 30/01/98 -0800, Jon Bosak wrote:
[...]

>These files may be freely distributed as long as the integrity of the
>sets is maintained.
>
>Jon

I owe Jon an apology. Because of memory and space limitations I included
*part* of a Shakespeare play with the JUMBO distribution and I overlooked
this (totally laudable) constraint. I shall remedy this in future versions.
I hope however to distribute software which specifically processes
Shakespeare files.

P.
net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg