<XML:SCRIPT>

Lisa Rein lisarein at finetuning.com
Wed Jul 8 17:54:15 BST 1998

This is a very interesting question to me, right now, because I am
currently writing about the Action Sheets modularized scripting for HTML
and XML proposal (paraphrase on purpose) from Netscape, and I'm having
trouble swallowing this (from the spec)  can anyone help me to
understand if this is true or maybe how it was meant to be taken (and
yes I've tried the Netscape guys first....)

> While HTML contains a SCRIPT element and HTML
> elements may contain attributes that specify event handlers (onClick, onMouseOver, etc.), XML
> contains no way of including an external scripting language.

thanks

lisa

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)