Handling an XML data stream using XML and XSL processors

Amit Rekhi amitr at abinfosys.com
Fri Jul 10 05:04:16 BST 1998

Hello,

        How do I pass a parsed tree output of an XML DATA stream to an XSL processor  DIRECTLY?

        Currently, I am using the MSXSL (ActiveX control embedded in a web page) as my XSL processor.

<HTML>
        .
        .
        .
       <OBJECT ID="XSLControl" CLASSID="CLSID:2BD0D2F2-52EC-11D1-8C69-0E16BC000000"
        codebase="http://www.microsoft.com/xml/xsl/msxsl.cab"
        height="100" width="100">
         <PARAM NAME="documentURL" VALUE="c:\web_temp\integrate\MyXMLDSO.xml">
        <PARAM NAME="styleURL" VALUE="MyXMLDSO.xsl">
       </OBJECT>
        .
        .
        .
</HTML>

I am using the MS shipped XMLDSO applet as a validating XML parser using :-