Leaving the List

JHouston at walldata.com JHouston at walldata.com
Fri Jul 17 17:26:46 BST 1998

After subscribing for a while, it appeared that this mailing list isn't
a good fit for me (I need practical info, not theoretical discussions).
So I sent email to majordomo asking to unsubscribe, and got a reply
telling me that my request had succeeded.

Does anyone have a clue why I'm still getting messages every day?  True,
the volume seems to have been reduced somewhat, but I'm obviously still
subscribed, because my email address is nowhere in the "to:" or "cc:"
fields of the messages that arrive here.  Just xml-dev!ia.ac.uk.  (My
email reader at work doesn't make the full headers available, so I can't
comment on fields that aren't displayed.)

Arriving email interrupts my work (intentionally, so I won't overlook
anything that's important), and this list produces far too many
interruptions.  Since I'm not sure of my status with the list server,
please reply directly to me.  Thanks in advance for any helpful
suggestions!

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)