Last day to submit XML DevCon proposals

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 09:39:21 BST 1998

Please note >>>>> Reply-to: bosak at eng.sun.com

Subject: Last day to submit XML DevCon proposals

Executive summary: If you are working on anything to do with XML, XLL,
XSL, or DSSSL, here's your opportunity to share the technical details
with an audience that will understand what you're up to.  For further
information, see

   http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/9807/0105.html

Today was last day to send me a proposal by the official deadline.  I
meant to send this reminder yesterday, but somewhere in the process of
changing my xml-dev subscription to the digest form, I've lost the
ability to post to the list and am asking Henry Rzepa to do it for me.
Given that this reminder is a day late, I will extend the deadline a
day if you send me email indicating your interest in submitting a
proposal.

Jon

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)