XSchema: multiple proposals

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Wed Jun 3 15:47:40 BST 1998

>All of which leads me to wonder if is there an (as yet undiscovered) way to
>represent XML content models in XML without using the basic structure:

Frankly, I would like to see separate definitions for each element,
attributes, and containment rules.  I hated nested procedures in Pascal so I
hate having to define objects inside another definition.  Same thing
happened with XSL where they mixed pattern definition and action rules
together so that patterns nor rules can't be shared.

Other than that, I am enjoying the stampede.

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/personal/index.html

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)