XSL Processors?

Scott Vanderbilt scott at lumdata.com
Mon Jun 8 06:41:16 BST 1998

I was wondering whether anyone was aware of any XSL processors that may be
in development.

I am familiar with Microsoft's, as well as Henry James' xslj (not so much
an XSL processor as an XSL -> DSSSL style sheet translator which can be
used with Jade to output documents). However, each has their shortcomings
for the application to which I wish to put them to use.

Also, if anyone is aware of what progress is being made by the W3C towards
adoption of XSL as a recommendation, that information would be appreciated
as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Scott D. Vanderbilt                               mailto:scott at lumdata.com
Luminous Dataworks
Phone: (310) 253-9918                            Custom database solutions
Fax:   (310) 842-7025                               for the World Wide Web