ESIS (was: Entities in XSchema)
cowan at locke.ccil.org
Wed Jun 10 19:01:04 BST 1998
Paul Prescod wrote:
> Things that must be turned on with a -o option are NON-ESIS. For example:
For future reference, then, it seems that only the following XML things
1) The fact that an attribute is of type ID.
2) The system identifier (if any) in a notation declaration.
3) Declarations of external parsed entities.
4) Declarations of *unreferenced* unparsed entities.
5) The fact that an element has declared EMPTY content.
John Cowan http://www.ccil.org/~cowan cowan at ccil.org
You tollerday donsk? N. You tolkatiff scowegian? Nn.
You spigotty anglease? Nnn. You phonio saxo? Nnnn.
Clear all so! 'Tis a Jute.... (Finnegans Wake 16.5)
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)
More information about the Xml-dev