XML implementation

Monica khurana c680349 at showme.missouri.edu
Thu Jun 18 17:07:07 BST 1998

I am presently working on a project in which I intend to use XML. I am
looking for resources more to do with the implementation.
I have an idea about DTD's and XML page creation.
I am more interested in terms of the implementation of XML pages using a
java applet on IE4. Could somebody explain the working of the same or lead
me to some resource where I can get this information. I am still a little
confused about how XML pages are implemented- not from the code point of
view but more from the relationship of XML pages, java parser and getting
them up on the net.

monica khurana

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)