XML implementation

Frank Boumphrey bckman at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 18 21:18:59 BST 1998

Hi,
at present there is no XML aware browser, i.e a browser that will just
display your XML document.

Before viewing your XML document on a 'regular' browser you need to convert
it to HTML. msxsl.exe will do this using a style sheet.

If you want to convert it to HTML + a CSS type style sheet, you might want
to look at a 'toy' application I wrote.

http://www.hypermedic.com/style/tools/tools.htm this page also contains
links to other XML tools.

If you are using IE4 you can also embed your XML in an HTML document and use
JavaScript to display it.

see www.hypermedic.com/style/tips/tipindex.htm

"Displaying XML in IE4"

Frank