LISTRIVIA (Was RE: Netscape RDF files)

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 23:09:46 BST 1998

[crossposted to XML-DEV and RDF-DEV and various other RDF lists]

Please can you make sure that you do NOT crosspost to XML-DEV and RDF-*. I
have now had three copies of the same message. This has cost me three times
as much real money as I would like to have paid.

You have to read the mail header when you have prepared a reply and excise
all except one recipient.

I know that there will be topics which cross the borderline, but you can be
sure that most people who are interested will read both lists. Posting to
both annoys them because they get the same message twice...

The same goes for making sure you only reply to XML-DEV and NOT also to the
original poster.

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg