words (RE: extensibility in XSchema?)

james anderson James.Anderson at mecom.mixx.de
Thu Jun 25 09:45:14 BST 1998

?

i thought you could do this with unparsed (that is, external) entities only.
(i don't understand why, but that's what i thought the rec says)
?
and, what's the difference between the cited example and the following (modulo
validation constraints)?

<!ATTLIST object   PI CDATA #IMPLIED >
<object  PI="&x">A wooden horsey</object>

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)