SDD bogus

Paul Prescod papresco at technologist.com
Fri May 8 21:19:18 BST 1998

Tim Bray wrote:

> Having said that, Paul did raise a valid concern about the SDD (too bad
> this issue wasn't pointed out before the spec was frozen).

Yes, I want to point out to those who do not know the dynamics here that I
use the word "bogus" because I was in the SIG and it is as much my fault
as anyone's that it got through. Were I talking about someone else's spec.
I would be more tactful.

Can we afford to feed that army,
 while so many children are naked and hungry?
Can we afford to remain passive,
 while that soldier-army is growing so massive?
  - "Gabby" Barbadian Calpysonian in "Boots"

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)