Xlink semantics

Masatomo Goto gotou at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Fri May 15 08:55:12 BST 1998

At 08:09 98/05/14, Peter Murray-Rust wrote:

> >I'm now working on design and implementation of a XLink facility.
> >My approach is to provide the XLink facility as an engine.
>
> This is wonderful! From time to time I have suggested such an engine on
> XML-DEV and it is great to see someone as well advanced as this. Do you
> plan to make this available? If not, are you able to publish the semantics?

I have no idea around these things NOW.
But, I hope something can be available or published.

> I have recently met a good fairy which means that I shall be at XML98 for
> part of the time (probably Tuesday - Thursday). It would be nice to meet.

I'm looking forward to meeting and having a discussion.

Best regards.

  -Masatomo Goto

---
Masatomo Goto <gotou at flab.fujitsu.co.jp>
Information Service Architecture lab.
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
Tel: +81-78-934-8249 Fax: +81-78-934-3312

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)