A little wish for short end tags

Frank Boumphrey bckman at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 16 07:30:46 BST 1998

It is so easy to use script and code to isolate element text when the full
end tag is included, and it is really difficult (though possible) to do this
when 'short'  endtags are employed.

To my way of thinking this fact alone is enough to justify the survival and
existance of the full end tag.

Frank

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)