Followup: OASIS and W3C

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Tue May 26 02:50:38 BST 1998

Jon,

As one of the folks who left much dust trails in the xml-dev list a month
ago, I would like to thank you for the detailed information on W3C and OASIS
membership and services.  I also would like you to know that I truely
appreciate your understanding of 'our' needs which is clearly visible
between the lines of your message.

Prospective XML-Devil members are currently working out our needs and
commitments.  We will continue to assess the pros and cons of joining OASIS
versus forming our own independent non-profit group.  To this end, your
message will be very helpful to us.

Best wishes,

Don Park

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)