Text file to XML??

Roth, Scott sroth at radsys.com
Wed Nov 4 15:28:53 GMT 1998

Help....???

I am working on a way to take delimited text file that has data in it and
break that up so that I can make files that hold xml data within it.  The
text file holds metadata already that points to files and holds certain key
information.  What I want to do is take that data and have it put the proper
xml tags in where the fields are and then take that data and put it also
into the file.  Then I want to add the proper HTML. Does this make sense???

Please help me out I want to know if anybody out there has done this already
so I don't have to reinvent the wheel.  And if anyone has any helpful hints
please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott Roth

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)