XSchema/DCD to DTD?

Denis_Haskin at iacnet.com Denis_Haskin at iacnet.com
Thu Nov 12 22:06:01 GMT 1998

(I was sorely tempted to cross-post to XSL-List, but given that I (hope)
XML-Dev is a superset of XSL-List, I will refrain for the time being...)

I could have sworn I saw a recent post about an XSchema-to-DTD converter,
but I am unable to find any mention of such a thing in either the XML-Dev
or XSL-List archives.

Ideally, what I am really looking for is an XSL stylesheet to transform a
DCD into a DTD, and XSchema (the latter is optional).  I can put one
together myself, but I suspect I'm not the first person to want to do this.

(Why?  Well, I would prefer to keep my document in definition in DCD
(XSchema would be okay, too, but I just happened to start with DCD first)
but it needs to be consumed by people who are more comfortable with DTDs.)

Thanks for any pointers,

dwh

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)