Copyright and ownership article

Rafael Ruiz rafa at
Mon Oct 5 19:15:36 BST 1998

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Rick Jelliffe wrote:

> There is a good article in The Atlantic Monthly in September about copyrights:
> "Who will own your next good idea" by Charles C. Mann. It gives the URL
>  but I couldnt get through.  The paper version is certainly

It goes quite slow due to some images, but it works. [Ask your browser to
reload a couple of times if it stops]. The article is
divided into three parts:

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at
Archived as:
To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo at the following message;
(un)subscribe xml-dev
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at the following message;
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at