XObjects (was TLAa was SOX)

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 18:53:45 BST 1998

At 12:06 08/10/98 -0400, Tyler Baker wrote:
[... interesting approach snipped ...]

>My comments,

Thanks very much. I am grateful to see these concrete examples. The
discussion has been very useful so far. I get the feeling that we need to
take the plunge and decide whether we can go for a generic approach or
whether we have to plump for a subset of languages/architectures. As always
I urge us to stay on the side of simplicity. I could understand what Tyler
wrote :-)

My personal preference is still for inheritance, but that's probably
inertia and probably because I don't know any better.

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)