DTD Question

Samuel R. Blackburn sblackbu at erols.com
Sat Oct 17 13:21:18 BST 1998

Many thanks. I was afraid of that.

It seems that trying to force a "flat" typing paradigm onto
somethings that is inherently nested is doomed. It is like
having a programming language where all variables are
global (they cannot be scoped to specific functions).

I'm new to all of this and trying to make sense of it.
Am I missing something tremendously obvious?

Sam