Orgcharts

Jeffrey Ricker ricker at xmls.com
Tue Oct 27 14:33:09 GMT 1998

XMLSolutions has created an org chart DTD for a client. However, it is
completely focused on the actual reporting structure, not pretty boxes. It
could serve as a base data and the pretty boxes comes from a transformation
like XSL.

Also, have you taken a look at Visio. Their drawing objects are completely
object-oriented which may serve as a solid base for an drawing objects DTD.

Ricker
ricker at xmls.com

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)