New SAXON Release (3.03)

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Tue Sep 1 12:21:56 BST 1998

>A new version of SAXON (3.03) is available for download at
>http://home.iclweb.com/icl2/mhkay/saxon.html

Great.

>(The previous unannounced version 3.01 worked with Free-DOM
>3 and was on the web for fully three hours before Don Park
>announced the replacement of Free-DOM by DOM-SDK. Is this a
>record for software obsolescence?)

Well, you did it to me this time because I was about to release the PR2
version of the DOM SDK when I saw your announcement.  I am going to delay
the release to make sure it works with SAXON 3.03.  For your information,
PR2 includes the HTML layer support (lots of typing folks).

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)