Validating IDREFS...

Lisa Rein lisarein at finetuning.com
Tue Sep 1 19:46:48 BST 1998

Aren't these the kinds of inconsistencies that need to be "normalized"
(for lack of a better word) so that you could interoperate more easily
with disparate systems irregardless of which technique they chose?

In a perfect world, let's say, you can run a script and convert
IDREF attributes to their XPointer equivalents, yes?

Otherwise I sense danger!  Danger will robinson!

lisa

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)