XML and servlets

Fabien Girardin fabien at girardin.org
Wed Sep 2 23:27:32 BST 1998

Hi all,

I have done some experiments where XML documents are processed on the
client side. But I think, for my project, it would be more interesting
to parse these files on the server side using a servlet.

I am using MSXML, but I can't load the XML file in the servlet (while a
had no problems doing it on my prior experiments in applets and
applications).

Has anybody have tried the same kind of experiment or could point me to
some valuable documentation or code to help me solve this problem.

-- Fabien

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)