More SAX Parsers and Applications?

David Megginson david at megginson.com
Tue Sep 8 21:14:07 BST 1998

I've just added Silfide's SXP, Docuverse's HTML SDK, and JXML's Coins
to the SAX 1.0 applications page:

  http://www.megginson.com/SAX/applications.html

I'm certain that I'm missing more -- could everyone who has released
SAX-based software take a glance at this page, and let me know if I
have missed you or if my information is out of date?  (I'm not
including software that has been announced but not released.)

I have a feeling that this particular HTML page will soon become a
victim of SAX's success -- SAX 1.0 support is becoming so common that
it's hardly worth trying to list every piece of Java or Python
software that includes it.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

David Megginson                 david at megginson.com