Text in XML

Fernando Cabral fernando at pix.com.br
Mon Sep 14 14:07:17 BST 1998

Hello

In order to test some characteristics of a SGML-based search engine, I need some
XML files. I would prefer having some classics of the literature, preferentially
those including attributes like emphasis, bold, italics and diacritics.

I'll be glad if any of you can send me some of them of perhaps give me
some URL I get them from.

Thank you.

-fernando

--
mailto:fernando at pix.com.br                    http://www.pix.com.br
Fernando Cabral                               Padrao iX Sistemas Abertos

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)