http://www.scripting.com/98/09/News21.xml

Keith.Corder at fritolay.com Keith.Corder at fritolay.com
Tue Sep 22 15:47:21 BST 1998

I should have been more specific.  When I point my browser at the site, I
get the following:

Copyright 1997-1998 UserLand Software, Inc. 1.0 Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:00:00
GMT
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:07:24 GMT
http://www.scripting.com/frontier5/xml/scriptingNews.html
Thea's Galleria tours a German online CD catalog that includes audio
samples.
http://www.scripting.com/thea/ Thea's Galleria CNN: Americans watch Clinton

Videotape. I'm going to watch it later. I'm having fun playing god on
Nirvana.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/09/21/tape/ Americans watch
Clinton
Videotape XML Evangelism: If you want XML files to test with, we have
them...
http://betty.userland.com/stories/daveWiner/98/09/xmlEvangelism.html XML
Evangelism
SJ Merc: Silicon Valley giving cold shoulder to Clinton.
http://www.sjmercury.com/columnists/nolan/docs/cn092198.htm Silicon Valley
giving
cold shoulder to Clinton We worked on Nirvana over the weekend.
<i>Lots more digging to do!</i>
http://nirvana.userland.com/system/default.wsf worked

>From looking at the page source, this looks like all of the text on the
site with all of the tags ignored.
What should I be seeing?

My proxy firewall comment really related to Jumbo - and I don't know if
Jumbo is even the right tool.
Would Jumbo only work with CML, or will it work with any XML
implementation?

Thanks, Keith Corder

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)