Request for Resources [Liora Alschuler]

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 10:21:49 BST 1998

>From: Liora Alschuler <Liora at the-word-electric.com>

I would like to post a query regarding the list of authoring tools that I am
responsible for on XML.com
(http://www.xml.com/xml/pub/98/09/authortoolsintro.html). Specifically, I
would like to ask developers on the list if they have any additional
resources to list since I have included projects that are in beta, alpha,
and pre-alpha alongside those that are in double-digit release--many of
these I know of only through posts to xml-dev. I feel this is as much a
service to the developer community as it is to buyers and established
vendors -- perhaps more so since it costs nothing to be listed and listings
are extensive for small projects as well as large ones. It is also a method
for developers to get some initial feedback on their work since we have
given users the ability to post their comments.

	[Liora Alschuler]

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)