XML editor

Thillai thillai at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 27 00:48:03 BST 1998

Hi,

I tried MS XML Notepad with IE5 installed in my computer.  When I create
the XML document it is not doing any validation.  Only after storing it and

Is there any XML editor which does validation based on DTD when I create
the XML document. (after assoicating a DTD)   For e.g if I try to add a
invalid child it should give warning or based on DTD it should list what are all
the valid children for a particular node.  (Is it possible??)

Thillai
AT&T
Middletown, NJ

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)