Greetings

Norman E. Wilson nwilson at programmar.com
Wed Sep 30 17:20:39 BST 1998

I’m new to the group and wanted to (briefly) introduce myself.  I have
a software development background (C, C++, JAVA) and have been in the
industry for about 13 years.  I recently started a company that develops
visual tools and integrated development environments related to data
analysis, data conversion, and parsing.  I’m particulary interested in
knowledge representation, domain modeling, and in exploring how
information can be distributed across the Internet in ways which are
both useful and usable.  I’m excited about the implications of a common
standard for metadata and look forward to participating in these
discussions.

Regards,

Norm Wilson
nwilson at programmar.com