Reporting language?

Tim McCune timm at channelpoint.com
Wed Apr 7 17:11:03 BST 1999

I'm looking for an XML schema that can be used to describe data for use in a
report.  The idea is that by applying XSL, all of the data could be
displayed in a tabular format, certain data could be extracted for different
display, etc.  It should also be structured so that a graphing utility could
read in the values and display them in a graph.  I've done some preliminary
work on such a schema, but I'd rather not reinvent the wheel.  Thanks.

Tim McCune
Software Engineer, ChannelPoint
"Don't worry about the future.  The real troubles in your life are apt to be
things that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blindside you at
4 pm on some idle Tuesday." -- Kurt Vonnegut

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)