RDF Question: about syntax of rdf container objects (Bag, Alt, Seq)

Dan Brickley Daniel.Brickley at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:02:50 BST 1999

Ah, in that case I slightly misunderstood the question in my
posted-seconds-ago reply. The 'typedNode' abbreviated syntax is not, as
Jeffrey points out, mandatory, so while the second syntax below is always legal,
it's also always optional. IMHO it makes for more readable and
in-spirit-of-XML markup...

Dan

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)